Thursday, April 21, 2011

A salute to great movie action

Yeah, I've been on a youtube craze lately. But this will probably be my last new video for a while. The "Cougar Town" one just came up spontaneously, but this one and my previous Dancing With the Shows video were ideas I'd had for a long time and just now managed to make a reality.

This one is dedicated to action scenes. It features mostly action movies, but there's some horror, sci-fi, and drama mixed in there too. Really, as long as the scene kicked ass and it was from a movie I like, I included it. Like my previous dancing video which played like a list of my favorite TV shows, this one plays like a list of my favorite movies. Ever more insight into the mind of tvgirl ;-)

SPOILER ALERT (a few key plot points are given away, but nothing on the scale of Rosebud or "I see dead people")

No comments:

Post a Comment